DC Sound Lab

I would suggest getting better electrical befor ever attempting to run an amp at .5 ohm.. but you could wire it down to .5 and with rise and stuff get it around 1 hm

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Copied this

The DC resistance is the measurement of the coil at rest. When the cone starts moving, the magnetic field associated with the magnet and the moving coil increases the resistance of the voice coil. Usually the more resonant the enclosure, the higher the impedance rise. Most competitors try to factor rise into the equation so they can get the most power out of their amps.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Copied this

The DC resistance is the measurement of the coil at rest. When the cone starts moving, the magnetic field associated with the magnet and the moving coil increases the resistance of the voice coil. Usually the more resonant the enclosure, the higher the impedance rise. Most competitors try to factor rise into the equation so they can get the most power out of their amps.

LOL, that even sorta confused me, also Probably another battery in the back, and a 200-250 amp alt, with Big 3 done, and you should be good to run that amp at .5 safely.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

It is adding on to your factory wiring with Larger Guage wire(preferably 0/1)

It involves upgrading

Battery Negative to Chassis

Battery Positive to Alternator Charging wire

And Engine Block to Chassis

This helps the overall flow of electricity in you electrical system and generally yields some gains in charging voltage, also is a must if you are upgrading your alt.

Edit: There is a tutorial stickied in the Electrical/Battery section, look there.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.