FISH CHRIS, and others thinking of building a NEW pc

Hey Newsl1, sorry I missed this post until now.

Yes, I'm sure that new i5 will be a screamer...... of course I'm also sure (barring any unforseeable issues, or glitches) that my Core 2 Quad is going to be rediculously fast and powerful (probably more so that I will even need.... or be able to take full advantage of) compared to this dinosuar PC I'm sitting in front of right now.

The way I see it, my current PC was probably 2-3 year old technology, 7 years ago when I bought it ! And it prebuilt by Dell, with all the cheapest crap they could possibly use, > yet still < it has gotten me through to now.

I know it sounds crazy, but I don't even want the "latest, greatest" PC. That would only set me up for a let down 6 months from now, when something later and greater comes out.... which it undoubtedly will :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey anyway, since this is my first PC build, I'll wait and see how it goes. Maybe I won't want to wait 7 years for my next PC.... Instead, maybe I'll upgrade to an i9 in a couple years, right when the latest greatest i13 comes out :) LOL

Heck, I won't need a tower... and only "1 more" 4870 graphic card for a cross fire setup :)

Peace,

Fish