itunes and audacity?

just right click the song and choose convert to mp3 then the file will go into your My Music folder, if you haven't changed the default settings.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

When I right click I dont have the option to convert to mp3

are they purchased tracks?

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

why would they be mpeg4... isnt the default AAC, and MP3 being a close 2nd?

just google a mpeg4 to mp3 file converter

Purchased Itunes songs are Protected AAC but are .m4p format and you can not convert them so when you right click a protected track there is no Convert to mp3 option. I have converted many tracks through Itunes...strange thing is though is that I've bought a few tracks from Bay Area rappers and all but 1 of them have been AAC but not protected so I was able to convert them.

In order to turn that protected track into an mp3 is to burn it and rip back on to your computer

2015 Mazda 6

for as much music as i have u would think i would know that... then again i hate itunes and refuse to use it or buy from them or use a ipod... lol

me = apple hater

and make sure u dont select copy protect music

at least on wmp

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

what i usually do is record (backup) your bought itunes music to a audio CD.

then take that cd and rip it to mp3.

i know its a whole step that you probably want to avoid but for me 5 minutes later i have my mp3s. :P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

what i usually do is record (backup) your bought itunes music to a audio CD.

then take that cd and rip it to mp3.

i know its a whole step that you probably want to avoid but for me 5 minutes later i have my mp3s. :P

I guess I'll have to do that. oh well.

thanks for the help everyone

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

for as much music as i have u would think i would know that... then again i hate itunes and refuse to use it or buy from them or use a ipod... lol

me = apple hater

and make sure u dont select copy protect music

at least on wmp

LOL yeah I usually get all my music for free off internet forums but certain songs I had to buy since I couldn't find them for free...I do like the Itunes player, IMO its the best since its really ease to use

2015 Mazda 6