Just thought i would post that i am moving from Wisconsin back to my home town Fayetteville Arkansas, if there are any members in the area hit me up, love to see some local set ups, also, i am opening a computer building/repair business there so if anyone needs some work done hit me up, everyone gets a forum discount!! now if you need some modding/legally questionable work done, hit me up too!! lol hope to hear from some members soon!!

LOL becareful of the shops there.

I went into one that is a JL Audio dealer and supposed to be one of the popular shops in Fayetville and talked to them about what size fuseing the Slash 1000.1 requires and they couldn't answer the question and also mentioned that they don't use fuseing in competition vehicles because it robs power.(resistance)

Well thats ethically wrong and down rite dangerous. I lost respect for them fairly quick.

Have fun going back man.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I dont trust any of the shops around here too, 4awg for $4 a foot for stinger... ScottieJ for the win on my wire... Darvex = retarded fast here too, just sales tax sucks...

second the darvex, super fast, but the sales tax takes away the meade discount, and still adds more.

but im down in bryant. there are some ARSPL comps i go too around here. there should be another on in searcy within a month or so.

second the darvex, super fast, but the sales tax takes away the meade discount, and still adds more.

but im down in bryant. there are some ARSPL comps i go too around here. there should be another on in searcy within a month or so.

Wow, I should have NO problem with making it to searcy. Im probably gonna hit that one up, gotta check on the details.

Some ARSPL Shows (link)

Edited by CodyB

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

haha Stereo One is the only authorized JL Audio shop.

I want to go in, but been lazy.

I just moved to faytown from rogers for college.

Lemme know when you get down here man. Im interested to see what you have.

2 RE SE @ 32Hz

AQ 1200D

Image Dynamics Ctx65cs

Hifonics Zxi6008

LOL becareful of the shops there.

I went into one that is a JL Audio dealer and supposed to be one of the popular shops in Fayetville and talked to them about what size fuseing the Slash 1000.1 requires and they couldn't answer the question and also mentioned that they don't use fuseing in competition vehicles because it robs power.(resistance)

Well thats ethically wrong and down rite dangerous. I lost respect for them fairly quick.

Have fun going back man.

LMAO, yea thats stereo one, they are some fucking douche bags, my friend that lives there called them cause her friend wired her amp with no remote, just a jumper from the 12 volt, and they told her that she needed a new amp, it was staying on when the car was off cause the amp was bad, wtf!!! so when i went down there last week i fixed it for her.