I WILL BE ON TV

80INCHES

Well. That turned out better than I imagined it would. At least the case was dismissed.

80: Got mad respect for you man. Not only did you stand your ground at the beginning, but, you also may have increased your box building time. You may have also increased sales for Sundown. You actually did a lot of good even though some may not agree with it.

Now. I know you both love each other. That's pretty much a given. I would try a little bit of compromise ONLY if she does also. The more she does, the more you do. That's pretty much how Brandy and I work things out here. Compromise does work, even though it is a pain. You and her have a child. That child should be worth both of you giving in a little bit.

However....... You can find another woman that'll be more into you and what you do. There's always other fish in the sea, you just gotta go fishing in the right areas.

I hope I mad some sense I am pretty much dead tired form work and hurting like hell also (fell off ladder).

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

hahaha yes man thank for repping us..judge doesn't understand.... that was a low thing to talk about the big beautiful woman, had nothing to do with the case......

LOL - I know tight? Poor bastard - Now the whole world knows something that he probably wanted to keep private LOL - But hell , even if I hated a girl, I still wouldn't tell a civil judge she was kinky in the sack :)

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Great way to stand up to her. We must stand together for what we enjoy doing and not let anyone stop us. Its a great hobby and we all here at SMD enjoy doing it. Hobbies can be things to occupy your mind and keep your mind off things so keep doing what you do. No stopping car audio fanatics and no stopping SMD.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Great way to stand up to her. We must stand together for what we enjoy doing and not let anyone stop us. Its a great hobby and we all here at SMD enjoy doing it. Hobbies can be things to occupy your mind and keep your mind off things so keep doing what you do. No stopping car audio fanatics and no stopping SMD.

We Gatta' Keep The BASS Alive! -

Can't Stop The BUMP!

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif