I WILL BE ON TV

80INCHES

vcr is set :8)

LAWLZ get with the times man.......

Someone should put it up on youtube, I dont get it in my area, I dont think, I have Dish Network, so if it is on there, tell me the Channel Please.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

LAWLZ get with the times man.......

Someone should put it up on youtube, I dont get it in my area, I dont think, I have Dish Network, so if it is on there, tell me the Channel Please.

i dont get it here either :( someone put this on youtube! and you should totally scream team tex-flex as your leaving the court room, then say SMD ;)

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

2DAY IS THE BIG DAY...CHECK UR LOCAL LISTING FOR DIVORCE COURT...CHECK THE FIRST POST AND CLICK ON THE LINK TO FIND WHERE ITS SHOWING IN UR AREA

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Just found 1 episode of Divorce Court on direct tv. Description says "She thinks he cares more about his car stereos than he does about her", ima go ahead and guess that is you! I'll be watching @ 1p.m. :P

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Someone best be recording this and sending me a copy, i must see this haha

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

2day Is The Big Day...check Ur Local Listing For Divorce Court...check The First Post And Click On The Link To Find Where Its Showing In Ur Area

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Archived