12.21.12 end of the world

HERES HOW IT WORKS.

it ends on that day because 12/21/12 is the end of the astrological era or pieces(sp?)and the beginning of the astrological era of Aquarius, the beginning of the astrological era of pieces was about the time "jesus was born" which is why we have the jesus fish, and not say, a jesus manbearpig with a patrick duffey leg, it was and currently is the astrological eras symbol. they say when the era changes, "jesus" in a sense, dies, and people take that to mean that everything dies, well, some people need to stop being lemmings and start thinking for them selves, i figure open a bottled water and rice company while u can, cause shits gonna fly off the shelves, because im sure some semi influential jackass is going to hype it out and cause an enormous uproar, and there will be killings, and all this other stuff, and...yeah. the reason that the calender ends on that day, is because its an era calender, and is reset on that date. just like how our normal calenders work, when a year is over it dosent mean time is, you simply reset it with a new variable, the year, for example.

i hope this helped and set a few people straight

edit: the Mayans sacrificed them selves to the gods to replenish the crops, so they clearly weren't as bright as you all think.

Im gone just sit at the house with my shotgun and torous 45 bc you know stupid ass people are going to start acting like fools and break into stores and peoples houses. you know how people act with stupid shit like that. anyone break into my house, the only witness to the event would be me if u know what im saying

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

any of you people believe that stuff

WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!

lol yeah right

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

HERES HOW IT WORKS.

it ends on that day because 12/21/12 is the end of the astrological era or pieces(sp?)and the beginning of the astrological era of Aquarius, the beginning of the astrological era of pieces was about the time "jesus was born" which is why we have the jesus fish, and not say, a jesus manbearpig with a patrick duffey leg, it was and currently is the astrological eras symbol. they say when the era changes, "jesus" in a sense, dies, and people take that to mean that everything dies, well, some people need to stop being lemmings and start thinking for them selves, i figure open a bottled water and rice company while u can, cause shits gonna fly off the shelves, because im sure some semi influential jackass is going to hype it out and cause an enormous uproar, and there will be killings, and all this other stuff, and...yeah. the reason that the calender ends on that day, is because its an era calender, and is reset on that date. just like how our normal calenders work, when a year is over it dosent mean time is, you simply reset it with a new variable, the year, for example.

i hope this helped and set a few people straight

dude, the christian fish symbol is because Jesus supposedly created fish for the people to eat, it has nothing to do with astrology. and the Mayan calender ends on that day because it coincides with an astronomical event that happens only every 25,000 years. what is that event you ask? the planets of the inner solar system will be aligned. not to mention, the Mayans, hopi indians nor the I Ching(sp) ever said "the world is going to end". they said "we will be leaving the age of light, and entering the age of darkness" it's the end of an age...not the world...maybe do a little research before making nonsensical statements.

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

as long as kids are being produced the world will never end believe what you want when was the last time someone predicted something and it happen

I predicted that Adam Lambert would suck and look lol HE DOES!

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Well the thing that most people have wrong is that 12/21/12 was predicted to be a big change and people took that as the world is going to end. Really the only thing that could happen is the sun going nuts since the next "hot" period is supposed to be in 2012 so it could force a pole change but big deal and the Egyptians are predict "Planet X" to come by the earth every 3600 years i think and it was proven that it didnt happen 3600 years ago or ever so whatever. If anything theres going to be a lot of nut jobs killing themselves before it happens or people going on rampages killing/hurting a lot of people because they thing the world is going to end.

dude, the christian fish symbol is because Jesus supposedly created fish for the people to eat, it has nothing to do with astrology. and the Mayan calender ends on that day because it coincides with an astronomical event that happens only every 25,000 years. what is that event you ask? the planets of the inner solar system will be aligned. not to mention, the Mayans, hopi indians nor the I Ching(sp) ever said "the world is going to end". they said "we will be leaving the age of light, and entering the age of darkness" it's the end of an age...not the world...maybe do a little research before making nonsensical statements.

They (Christians) actually used the symbol as a form to identify them selves to each other as "Christians". If they wore crosses then they would get prosecuted by the Romans, so it was kinda like a secret handshake.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

They (Christians) actually used the symbol as a form to identify them selves to each other as "Christians". If they wore crosses then they would get prosecuted by the Romans, so it was kinda like a secret handshake.

you are correct, and they picked the fish as that symbol because at "the sermon on the mountain" the gathered masses were starving so Jesus magically created fish and bread for all

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

you are correct, and they picked the fish as that symbol because at "the sermon on the mountain" the gathered masses were starving so Jesus magically created fish and bread for all

i agree with you, I just wanted to add a little fact of my own. :D

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Im gone just sit at the house with my shotgun and torous 45 bc you know stupid ass people are going to start acting like fools and break into stores and peoples houses. you know how people act with stupid shit like that. anyone break into my house, the only witness to the event would be me if u know what im saying

hell yea with a good ole pinch of cope and my bereta 12 gauge in hand :)

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)