kenwood excelon double din ddx812

to back this guy up, i believe the exelon screens are all 5v, and the kenwood site has it listed as 5v, although honestly everywhere else says its 2v

did kenwood pull one of those tricks like pioneer did, where 4volt means 4volts split 3 ways (so 1.33v....)(just saying, going from their single cd to avic-f90 the volumewas noticably lower, and everyone that switched from the "4v" f90 to the "4v" z110 said they had to turn their gains down significantly, since volume 20 was as loud as the f90 at 50

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

to back this guy up, i believe the exelon screens are all 5v, and the kenwood site has it listed as 5v, although honestly everywhere else says its 2v

did kenwood pull one of those tricks like pioneer did, where 4volt means 4volts split 3 ways (so 1.33v....)(just saying, going from their single cd to avic-f90 the volumewas noticably lower, and everyone that switched from the "4v" f90 to the "4v" z110 said they had to turn their gains down significantly, since volume 20 was as loud as the f90 at 50

kenwood site says 5 volt and the box the unit came in says 5 volts. if it was the basic kenwood model then yes there 2 volts but excelon is there top of the line and all are 5 volts

bump for a great HU i had one and its one of the best IMO

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

bump for a bad ass unit. Definitely is 5v.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

pm sent

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.