if i want to get a motorcycles license?

my buddy in the bay area wants to get some harleys, choppers, or bobbers, and do road trips. I want to, I have always wanted to ride a motorcycle, but the thing is, Iam 34, and the only time I ever been on a bike was with my uncle, riding me on his bike when I was like 8-10yrs old

I feel Iam to old for this at my age

never too old dude.

My main boss is in his 40's.

drive's multiple expensive cars.

Rides multiple Expensive bikes (harley's mainly)

And looks cool doin it lol.

Btw he recently married a 20 something Yr. old model.

PIMP FTW!

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

In Va. all you have to do is take the written test to get your learners permit, then you have to ride with an experinced rider for 30 days, then you have to take the road test at DMV and thats it. I got my learners and just rode by myself for 30 days lol. I know that the community college here gives classes and you get certified at the VIR track.

its almost the same in NC

but easier

all you gotta do is take a written test

thats all

unless you want to ride people on the back then you have to do the road course

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

i live in NY also... i have the book about all the rules and whatever and from what i understand in new york state all you have to do is go to the dmv and take the permit test until you can take your road test

when i went for my permit there was someone taking theyr motorcycle permit test

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.