finally decided on a set of components

bombout800

So when talking to my local car audio dealer. He informs me about a company called German Maestro. Anyways, after talking to him and the rep, im sold on two sets of components. Being shipped of course. Swap out warranty. No b/s. If anyone is interested in the components or German Maestro in general just pm me. I don't know much about them but i can either find out or point you in the right direction. Anyone interested in pics when i get them in?

Edited by bombout800

03 350Z

i would love pics im all for my country and what not but i have seen some fine pieces of work come from germany

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...l%3Den%26sa%3DG

linky to some picz ;)

says there made by MB Quart btw

MB Quart was originally German made correct?

hell yes .....we want pics!

alright we will have to get those to yall then!

i would love pics im all for my country and what not but i have seen some fine pieces of work come from germany

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...l%3Den%26sa%3DG

linky to some picz ;)

says there made by MB Quart btw

They are in fact made from the team of mb quart. That team with the same cast and cnc machines is the new german maestro. These guys are still warrantying mb quarts till this day. The rep, whose name is ray, say that they are better than before with quality that will blow your mind. They are winners in magazines, but haven't been put out there too much. When people catch on they will undoubtedly get big.

MB Quart was originally German made correct?

This is correct! They are still manufacturing in germany. Just a name change basically with some higher quality and design than before. They are new on the scene but sure to surprise many!

03 350Z

I had a pair on demo from our rep here in Montana and had a chance to pick up the line and really was not impressed. They are the old MB Quart that for sure. I was really hoping that they had moved forward as a company and would bring something new to market but it's really just Quart from the early 90's in a new box with a new name. Their stuff from back then was great but their is better out there right now. I wish them success and I hope they can reinvent them selves.

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

I had a pair on demo from our rep here in Montana and had a chance to pick up the line and really was not impressed. They are the old MB Quart that for sure. I was really hoping that they had moved forward as a company and would bring something new to market but it's really just Quart from the early 90's in a new box with a new name. Their stuff from back then was great but their is better out there right now. I wish them success and I hope they can reinvent them selves.

Well your opinion is just that, a opinion. No offense to you at all. But they had the best warranty and the best deal for the package in my opinion for what i was looking for. I was told personally by the rep they would exceed my expectations. Im sure there is better. Isn't there always? You might like a different sound than someone like me. So as your opinion is well considered for some. Its kinda like someone saying this line is great and some saying they are horrible. Others may think totally different. But hey thanks for the bump. Every opinion is welcomed.

03 350Z

Well your opinion is just that, a opinion. No offense to you at all. But they had the best warranty and the best deal for the package in my opinion for what i was looking for. I was told personally by the rep they would exceed my expectations. Im sure there is better. Isn't there always? You might like a different sound than someone like me. So as your opinion is well considered for some. Its kinda like someone saying this line is great and some saying they are horrible. Others may think totally different. But hey thanks for the bump. Every opinion is welcomed.
you two are prioritizing two different things, you (price and warranty) and him (build and sound quality), hence the differing opinions. For somebody who hasn't even heard a single note from said speakers you sure are quick to shoot down any opinions that differ from what the SALES REP TOLD YOU.....Not really a good idea to make purchases based on sales reps suggestions alone because after all, they aren't going to suggest any product other than their own, right?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

you two are prioritizing two different things, you (price and warranty) and him (build and sound quality), hence the differing opinions. For somebody who hasn't even heard a single note from said speakers you sure are quick to shoot down any opinions that differ from what the SALES REP TOLD YOU.....Not really a good idea to make purchases based on sales reps suggestions alone because after all, they aren't going to suggest any product other than their own, right?

If i didn't say it earlier nobody is wrong here. They are in fact a new line that not many people have ran. SO.. i wanted to try something new and really find out how good they are. I wasn't shooting down any opinions. Speakers can differ a little from car to car. They can also differ from showroom back to the car. So i dunno where he heard them, or what they were in.

I could like the really loud, really hard high end. Where he could like something mellow and crisp. Which is fine by me. I love hearing a smooth, clean sounding system. I just like everything loud, and by that i mean it doesn't have to sound perfect i guess. I know the rep is going to wanna push to sell..sell..sell! My dealer here which I have been personally dealing with for the last 7 years referred them to me. He said that if i was satisfied that he would take care of me. So im not sweating it. Im not trying to start a argument. Just simply stating that i was going to be running them, and if anyone wanted more info, i would be glad to share it. I like hearing opinions though. He may be right. I might end up hating them. But how would i know without finding out the hard way?? Everyone on here is all about trial and error right?

03 350Z

If i didn't say it earlier nobody is wrong here. They are in fact a new line that not many people have ran. SO.. i wanted to try something new and really find out how good they are. I wasn't shooting down any opinions. Speakers can differ a little from car to car. They can also differ from showroom back to the car. So i dunno where he heard them, or what they were in.

I could like the really loud, really hard high end. Where he could like something mellow and crisp. Which is fine by me. I love hearing a smooth, clean sounding system. I just like everything loud, and by that i mean it doesn't have to sound perfect i guess. I know the rep is going to wanna push to sell..sell..sell! My dealer here which I have been personally dealing with for the last 7 years referred them to me. He said that if i was satisfied that he would take care of me. So im not sweating it. Im not trying to start a argument. Just simply stating that i was going to be running them, and if anyone wanted more info, i would be glad to share it. I like hearing opinions though. He may be right. I might end up hating them. But how would i know without finding out the hard way?? Everyone on here is all about trial and error right?

Nothing wrong with wanting to try something new to see for yourself cause after all, nobody else can tell you will sound good to you. Well get back to us when you get them fired up and post up a review on them or something.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f