thanks brother... it was a fun project, I learned a ton of new tricks. <_<

Honestly man, a tacoma has no room in then back. That design is sick and I hope you don't mind me sharing it with the guys at customtacos.com. Most of the people over there put an 8 under each back window where the speakers are and call it a day. I like your design way better. But to understand how awesome of a project this is, first I think you need to understand how tiny those bodystyle tacomas are. Bottomline, awesome box man, I really love how you decided to do something different and see what you got. Pretty cool that it turned out sounding great too!

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

No - they're OK - It's all he wants for this truck, listens to a lot of rock and metal.

I wasnt saying they were great, but sound alright, I heard 2 10's in a ported box at a local store and they werent that bad

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Honestly man, a tacoma has no room in then back. That design is sick and I hope you don't mind me sharing it with the guys at customtacos.com. Most of the people over there put an 8 under each back window where the speakers are and call it a day. I like your design way better. But to understand how awesome of a project this is, first I think you need to understand how tiny those bodystyle tacomas are. Bottomline, awesome box man, I really love how you decided to do something different and see what you got. Pretty cool that it turned out sounding great too!

Hell no, I don't mind you sharing. That's what this site is all about. I'll even answer some Q's if you need it.

I wasnt saying they were great, but sound alright, I heard 2 10's in a ported box at a local store and they werent that bad

I wasn't either man, they're good subs and if it's what you want and it makes you happy, then...... :)

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Heres the link over there...got a few comments already.

http://customtacos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88178

Did that guy say that a prefab box is better than what I did (JL stealth)? I'll take the Q-Bert looking box that I built that has about a cube of space over that JL prefab crap that looks like a cock and balls (look - http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealth...hp?fit_id=1424).

Just a little offense taken here...... pecker (for real). :)

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Did that guy say that a prefab box is better than what I did (JL stealth)? I'll take the Q-Bert looking box that I built that has about a cube of space over that JL prefab crap that looks like a cock and balls (look - http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealth...hp?fit_id=1424).

Just a little offense taken here...... pecker (for real). :)

Difference of taste...that prefab jl box looks like a big swangin dick to me too and I have appreciation for the thought and work that went into yours, if I could have either in my taco it would be yours no doubt.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Archived