Jump to content

Favorite Components


9515ROB

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im looking at getting some 6 1/2 Components and i was see what everys favorite component set they use or have used is

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Posted

DLS MS6A

You can get them for about $230.00 from an official dealer if you know where to look.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

MS6As are EXCELLENT value for money.

My favourites... money no object, that I've actually heard and worked with...

DLS Nobelium 6.2

DD A6.5C or whatever it is. The expensive DDs haha.

Both very very nice, VERY different sound though.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted
MS6As are EXCELLENT value for money.

My favourites... money no object, that I've actually heard and worked with...

DLS Nobelium 6.2

DD A6.5C or whatever it is. The expensive DDs haha.

Both very very nice, VERY different sound though.

Boon, I'm thinking about upgrading my DLS MS6A's to something that would be louder but able to maintain SQ. What I liked about the MS6A was that the tweeters wasn't 'harsh' like the eDi 6000's I had.

Do you have any suggestions for a nice upgrade? I'm going to be running the components off the same amp that I currently have at 100x2 @ 4ohm. Or should I just stick with the MS6A's? :(

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1427 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...