ok so lately for some reason browsing the web just got soo much slower..my internet speed is fine but on firefox it started like last week..when i open up a page firefox asks if its not responding and i can't do anything then it unfreezes and scrolling down a page when something is loading is like stupid slow...it just started to do this... i haven't got any virus ,malware etc etc haven't dled any different programs.... my pc has 2.00ghz and 1 gig of ram, and is a single core. Any help?

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

i set it so every time i close it ,it deletes everything..so that can't be it.. oh and on top of all of this i reformatted my pc about 3 weeks ago

I think what he meant was doing a Disk Cleanup..

i did one the other day, and got rid of 10gigs of shit, and i was having similar issues.

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

oh i do disk cleanup everyday and i got ccleaner run that like at least 10 times a day.. ok another mix here internet explorer and firefox both lag like shit but i dled google chrome and it runs at normal speed like firefox used too??? i'm confused i tried uninstalling and re installing ti and nothing...

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread