Yes. I got got. I get in the house at about 1:30 this morning. I was the only car driving on the streets. Went to sleep around 2:30 and didnt notice anything out of the ordinary like cars following me ... unusual cars on the block etc. So to fastforward to this morning around 9. I go outside to head to work and notice that all the stuff thats usually in my glovebox was in the drivers seat. First I thought that my sister took my keys to borrow the GPS. But then i realized that the headunit was gone. Once i saw that i looked to see how they got in. The passenger side door was pried open at the top.After that I was scared to turn to my trunk. I went to the trunk and yes. Everything was gone. E V E R Y T H I N G. Inside the trunk looked like that of a brand new 02 honda accord. My system was literally all alpine. So icall the police they come like 5 minutes later and I file the report ... I doubht that my stuff will turn up though. The police officer was like "atleast it wasnt a big system ... just 2 12s". I wanted to Ike.gif the shit out of him. In my mind im like those 2 12s was a reason i was always happy at the end of the day. Those 2 12s put a smile on my face and others. The fuck man. Now i gotta roll around meade style with a fucking zune and earbuds.

System Rundown:

Alpine CDA-xxxx

2 12" Type R @ 2ohm

Prefab groundshaker box :01nocomment8so:

Type S 6.5s and 6x9s (still in car)

Alpine MRP-1000

Alpine MRP 650 (i think ... it was the 4 channel)

dude i live in petersburg virginia. it is terrible out here . one of the seveeral time they broke into my car the police officer told me you live in petersburg why would you put a tv in your car in you live in petersburg. im just replacing my system for about the fourth time. never let the crimes get you down. bang your shit out again son

I think it had to be somebody that knew me .... it just feels like a setup. I dont bump in my neighborhood. Nobody i know that i wouldnt trust in my house for 5 minutes even knows where i live..... IDK ... today just fucking sucks ... Im definately installing an alarm as my next upgrade. Im definatey disabling the trunk pop release thats like on the floor next to the driver. My seats fold down in the back ... I had my seat up but it wasnt locked in... WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

ripjeff.pngTeamDeadlyHertz-revoemag0189.png

• 3 weeks later...

Damn man that sucks... My truck got hit this week. Luckly my dog heard them and I ran out there with my gun as they were running away.

Volkswagen isn't my hobby, It's my addiction.

I've been very lucky through the years that I've never had anything stolen out of my vehicles.. I had one car stolen from me from when I lived in Brooklyn but car was found literally 3 hrs after I reported it stolen. A friend of mine spotted the car less than 2 miles from my house parked in plain view on the street. Grabbed my 1911 and headed over with my buddy to watch the car, then as we got there we called the cops. They showed up, arrested the guy and I got my car back right then and there.

Before I moved into my current house I was soo paranoid that my Expo was gonna get broken into due to the system, even though I never played it near the complex. A bunch of locals knew where I lived from parties and knew I had the system in it, so needless to say I increased my security. I upgraded my already stout alarm system I had, added 2 train horns integrated into the alarm system and added like $5k extra onto what I claimed to my insurance company my system was worth. Now I have a 3 car garage, yet for some reason I still don't keep it my expo in there. 2 bays are taken up by all my tools and the other protects my baby(my M6).

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

• 2 weeks later...

Archived