Yes. I got got. I get in the house at about 1:30 this morning. I was the only car driving on the streets. Went to sleep around 2:30 and didnt notice anything out of the ordinary like cars following me ... unusual cars on the block etc. So to fastforward to this morning around 9. I go outside to head to work and notice that all the stuff thats usually in my glovebox was in the drivers seat. First I thought that my sister took my keys to borrow the GPS. But then i realized that the headunit was gone. Once i saw that i looked to see how they got in. The passenger side door was pried open at the top.After that I was scared to turn to my trunk. I went to the trunk and yes. Everything was gone. E V E R Y T H I N G. Inside the trunk looked like that of a brand new 02 honda accord. My system was literally all alpine. So icall the police they come like 5 minutes later and I file the report ... I doubht that my stuff will turn up though. The police officer was like "atleast it wasnt a big system ... just 2 12s". I wanted to Posted Image the shit out of him. In my mind im like those 2 12s was a reason i was always happy at the end of the day. Those 2 12s put a smile on my face and others. The fuck man. Now i gotta roll around meade style with a fucking zune and earbuds.

System Rundown:

Alpine CDA-xxxx

2 12" Type R @ 2ohm

Prefab groundshaker box http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Type S 6.5s and 6x9s (still in car)

Alpine MRP-1000

Alpine MRP 650 (i think ... it was the 4 channel)

I think it had to be somebody that knew me .... it just feels like a setup. I dont bump in my neighborhood. Nobody i know that i wouldnt trust in my house for 5 minutes even knows where i live..... IDK ... today just fucking sucks ... Im definately installing an alarm as my next upgrade. Im definatey disabling the trunk pop release thats like on the floor next to the driver. My seats fold down in the back ... I had my seat up but it wasnt locked in... WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

the actual plan was to get an alarm this weekend. smh. I've got money ... but I was trying to not use that money for upgrading my system ... The plan was to slowly upgrade to bigger shit by switching out products ya know. Ah well ... nothing that can be done I guess... live and learn.But shit ... people with alarms and with bigger systems have been got so even if i had one doesnt mean it'd be guaranteed safety

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

Sorry to hear man.

Had that happen to me also but when i went out they were still in my car and seen me coming so they got out and split in a van that was parked next to me. Sadly i was still buzzed from the night before and it took a few to realize what the hell i saw, when i got to the car they had the ignition on and seconds away from jacking it but luckily they only made off with the headunit. After the police report i went to the local shop and got an alarm.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

man i hate that s**t ,u go to work and earn your stuff and somebody comes and takes ,i wish i could blow their f**kin head off,i hate theives

my setup:

alpine iva-w205

fosgate t30001

rf t8004

re 6x9

2 re sx 15's

4 inch fosgate fanatic q components

hertz 6.5 comp

kicker 1/0 wiring

ipod direct connect

2 optimas batts

in the middle of rebuilding

GRROUNDZERO.jpg

Doesn't your insurance cover this? My brother has had giant systems stolen before and insurance covered the entire thing. It's happened like 3 times because has lived in bad areas.

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

I live in a pretty good neighborhood ya know. Nothing but old people or married people with babies. I'm not saying i live in a gated community but this really isnt somethign youd expect around here ..... when i hear alarms i look out the window atleast. But hey .. nothing I can do i guess. Just get an alarm and go bigger. And i was supposed to sell one of my subs. SMH.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

Next time you talk to your insurance agent, ask what it takes to have your stereo covered. As long as I have pictures of my system bolted in my car, it has to be bolted and have pictures proving it was bolted, and my insurance will cover it under home owners insurance. If you provide receipts they will send you a refund for the value of the reciepts or provide a list and pics of said equipment and they look up the value for you and you get what they estimate. Just talked to them last Wednesday. Most auto insurance DOES NOT cover audio systems other than factory. I suggest you atleast talk to them about it should the worst happen again.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived