ok well i got it.. and i kinda have it working... i can have it arm and disarm... but i cant set it off.. its sitton on the bench and i have it wored up to the battery charger ( 12 amps only ) and it still work go off if i tap on it or anything... any ideas? theres a hole for the shock sensor or what ever but the guy said he dident have that hooked up and it works fine?

ok well i got it.. and i kinda have it working... i can have it arm and disarm... but i cant set it off.. its sitton on the bench and i have it wored up to the battery charger ( 12 amps only ) and it still work go off if i tap on it or anything... any ideas? theres a hole for the shock sensor or what ever but the guy said he dident have that hooked up and it works fine?

if im not mistaking you need the shock sensor...that only leaves it to where..if you open the door alarm goes off...you start the car alarm goes off....BUT! if you take out the window and climb in and start handing stuff off to a buddy the alarm will not go off

that might be your problem..when you say you cant get it to go off are you arming then hitting you car..if so there is your problem..should go off if you arm then try to open the door

Let me know!

EDIT: If that indeed is the case then the alarm will work..just not on a impact only when a door is opened..i would try to find a shock sensor most case's with a break in on cars is a impact hit (IE taking your window out)

Edited by Blazerslapp

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

yeah that what i kinda figured... i was only hooking it up so that i can arm and disarm it.. and if souneone touched the car or breaks a window it goes off... i dident want the power locks or the lights to flass when it was locked.... i sold it to a buddy and tol dhim he needed to get the shock sensor and hes cool with that. hes also just hoking it up so that if somethign touched his truck it goes off!

thanks!