I think it is too streaky. almost looks like a skunk

Uh so you caught that......... :01nocomment8so: Had a few issues with the gun so I'm going to respray the black but I'm putting her together first since I don't need it torn down anymore to respray.

you missed a dent lol. But the paint job looks real sick man, ppl are gonna think ur rollin in a Maybach haha, u need to put that emblem on there to finish it off. And trust me i know how hard it is to pull off a flat paint job..but its all in the prep.

I actually did miss one on the front passenger side fender but there is a reason for that :D

wow that look sexy nice job on ur first tym doin paint bro

Thanks, as you can see from my quotes i have to re do the black but overall it's not too bad for a first timer. The black is definately tempermental but i have a new gun to re shoot it and it will go real easy.

Starting From Scratch!!

i like that two tone combo it looks real good!

just my .2 cents, i would paint the wheels lips white. just a thought

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i like that two tone combo it looks real good!

just my .2 cents, i would paint the wheels lips white. just a thought

That's actually on the menu! I have some curb rash so as soon as i get the money I'm going to have them fixed and since the tires will be dismounted I will be painting the front lip white and the rest black. Should look crazy!

Starting From Scratch!!