I don't know enough about performance to know what to buy and make a difference I can see, so I will throw it out to you guys for some help. Thanks Guys.

I have a 2004 5.3 V8 Tahoe and I have added the upgrades listed below to the motor. They made a difference in my acceleration. I was wondering if anyone knew of other "worthwhile" small/medium upgrades I can do to the motor for better performance? I would like to continue to better the HP and Acceleration without breaking the bank. (Need to keep cash for more audio)

Complete AirRaid intake kit

AirRaid spacer

Replaced all fluids to Synthetic

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

best things you can do is make it breath better. and since you already have your intake done.. do your exhaust now... then throw a chip in it. and mabey have your shift points changed.. ( if you have wheels and tires bigger then factory )

throttle body spacer will help it breathe better dont know what other guys talkin about read it.

google " what does a throttlebody spacer improve"

tell me what it says....

If you plan on Shoving beat into your Tahoe dont Worry about Upgrading the motor lol

Cold air intake and Exhaust is Good enough

And throttle body Spacer Does absolutley nothing.... They Sound Good thats FORSURE... but HP...lol

I wonder who taught you that :rolleyes:

throttle body spacer will help it breathe better dont know what other guys talkin about read it.

google " what does a throttlebody spacer improve"

tell me what it says....

and wrong like elvis said they just sound good on newer cars like this instance.

Throttle body spacers (TBS) came about back in the time when TBI engines were the craze. The TBS did indeed help the TBIs as they helped to improve atomization of the fuel by changing the flow of air as the fuel was sprayed before the throttle body. The gains are minimal but are still there.

The TBS are a waste on the newer engines as the fuel is sprayed after the throttle body. The air is already "spun up" as it goes through the throttle body, so the TBS basically duplicates the effort. The TBS won't hurt your engine however, that being said, some folks wind up having problems with the spacer as it is one more thing to wiggle lose and cause leaks.

that is from the tahoeyukonforum

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple