Who else agrees with me when I say that the Bills need to let this idiot go for running that kickoff out of the in zone just to fumble it away.

mckelvin_l_playercard.jpg

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Who else agrees with me when I say that the Bills need to let this idiot go for running that kickoff out of the in zone just to fumble it away.

mckelvin_l_playercard.jpg

Terrible. the bills had the game won if he took a knee or even just went down on contact instead of fiighting for extra yards after being hit. You like to see that drive in a player but a good player knows when to do things in certain situations. As a die hard pats fan i will admitt it was an ugly win that we owe to him for making that bad choice. (not taking anything away from a great drive by the pats after that fumble recovery and a great throw by brady and great catch by watson to win) but we wouldn;t even have gotten that chance had he taken a knee

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

ah shutup with that bullshit, hes been fine just everyone in the NFl are overpaid thin skin bitchs. they cant take someone wanting the ball or getting heated in the battle they wanna get paid and go home.

hell im a die hard Cowboys fan and i predict we do worse without him this season

How do you call yourself a "die hard" Boys fan then say I predict we do worse without him this season? lol

We have all kinds of weapons on offense this year, and with T.O. gone Romo can focus on delivering the ball to WHOEVER is OPEN, not trying to force a bad pass in to T.O. so he doesn't cry after the game. Not to mention the 3-headed beast we have at RB's. We WILL make it to the playoffs this year.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS.

**EDIT: Btw I am glad both the Pats and Chargers won last night, needed both them to win in my NFL pool. They both got robbbedd though hahaha.

Edited by SocoJoe

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers