Well, I bought my car used last year, She was the owner of the car company I bought it from.

I thought that since it was the owner of the car dealership and worked with cars that she would be able to drive somewhat good.

But........I was wrong.

Last week I noticed this squeeling sound when I braked.

Today I took my car in to that same dealership to find out that my cars Brakes are COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED.

In case you were wondering, I do not brake hard at all.

So Now I have to get new routers and pads for each wheel.

yay! Say goodbye to about 2 months of paychecks.

I'm quite angry that this lady fucked up a brand new cars breaks in about 2 years.

But on the positive note it will be all finished tomorrow and I don't have to worry about any brake problems for winter.

But paying for this is going to suck.

And Treo, I know you work for GM, what do you estimate on price, and anyone else, How much do you think it will be.

Sorry for my Rant, but jeez. Stupid lady.

PS: The mechanic was very nice and he was in aw at all the equipment I had in my car, he was like,"man that's a lot of shit". lol

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

what car you got?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yeah it aint gonna be pretty i mean the routers and pads together are like maybe 120 for two fronts but then the installition and then is it jsut the fronts or all of them?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

the labor is what will kill you. bro you can do the job yourself if your are mechanically able.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

At the dealer ship where I work, just the pads kit and R&R run about 150 or so on average, so add the Rotors which are another 60 bucks or so, and R&R and you are looking at about around 300 or so.

Yes and Labor is expensive 80 bucks an hour flat rate.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

the labor is what will kill you. bro you can do the job yourself if your are mechanically able.

I'm a 17 year old kid, I don't have the time, nor the skills to do it.

:/ I'll learn someday

At the dealer ship where I work, just the pads kit and R&R run about 150 or so on average, so add the Rotors which are another 60 bucks or so, and R&R and you are looking at about around 300 or so.

Yes and Labor is expensive 80 bucks an hour flat rate.

Yeah, I hope everything is going to be all good.

But you know, safety is really important.

So it'll be worth it in the long run.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

why not go to like a tire factory liek over here we have a les schuab and they'll do it for less and leave it good if not better then when you brought it in.

if it shakes when u brake at all u need knew rotors... they cant fix a wobble thats tiny and u will never be able to tell by looking at the rotors... not even resurfacing will fix it..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>