treo's trunk build new deck installed page 18 new pics 1/29/10

nice, i want more pix, and maybe a vid or 2...

vids tomorrow, i don't wanna waste your time with a dark ass at night video.. my camera sucks at night... i work really late too kinda sucks

woo! nice to see some other camrys on here. i have a 97 also :)

nice i love that body style

holy fucking magnets batman... so jealous :cray:

lawls thanks magnets ftw

so why exactly are you treossi?

im treossi because i used to run treo subs.. ssi series... still absolutely love them btw... im never changing my name. dc for life.. but still love the treo's

haha, time for a name change!

im too attached to the treo's... gunna recone my ssi ten's with lvl 4 coils ftw.. best of both worlds

where are the videos???

tomorrow

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

we should run some bigger wire and seal it up before the show!! by the way my shit is resting at 9.8v the damn radio wont even turn on right now so i might not be at the show!!

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

looks like its turning out good!!

it's turning out great...

we should run some bigger wire and seal it up before the show!! by the way my shit is resting at 9.8v the damn radio wont even turn on right now so i might not be at the show!!

dude dont worry.. you're gunna go.. i'll have the alternator on your car tomorrow night alright... done deal now get on smd chat

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

dude that sux ballz... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

hell throw sum AA batteries in there, it has to be better than 9.8v... energizer ftw!

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

i'll bring the alt by after work tomorrow.. hope you're gunna be home.. go on chat more often

uploading more pics as we speak btw

more pics!!!!

Posted Image

121 inches of port

Posted Image

Posted Image

kenwood kdc mp=2035 i believe

Posted Image

still gotta seal it off

Posted Image

45 in the port

Posted Image

another view of the xl 12's

Posted Image

one saz2000d

Posted Image

view of the trunk.. still gotta lot of work to do

Posted Image

125 ft of zero about to go in

Posted Image

saz2000d.. lookin lonely.. another saz2000'd comin in on monday

Posted Image

another view of the deck

Posted Image

seriously guys.. you all need to go to barnes and noble.. and get this book.. helped me out a lot!!!!!!! no joke

Posted Image

Archived