sick! have you gotten to play with the switches yet?

Thanks!

Alil bit, but not much really, I dont have enough air to really play, 5 gallons @ 180#'s and I can get it up and down and back up and thats about it, It wont hop, because of my Struts, Im gonna have to put retaining straps on the A-Arms, so I dont accidently over do it.

this is mainly for looks and a lil messin around at show's.

• 2 months later...

lil update, finally finished the front end, well untill I can afford some coilovers ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

that hole in the tower is my only regret @ this point (while driving it tonight I droped the front end down, and I heard some scrapping, couldnt see what I scraped up it was kinda dark, no oil trail so I am kinda relieved heh.)

Idk Id still do it. Dot air brake line rubs holes in it self real easy. id stick some heater hose on the air line coming in were your ground wires are to. Also you might wanna take a small piece of air line and put it on your exast ports. The air coming out of the exast valve is full of condensation and rusts metal fast. From what I have read its not an issue with nitrogen because nitrogen displaces water and oxygen. Dont take that as gospel tho.

when do we get to see some pics of you laying some sparks :D

locked up ( new improved pics )

Posted Image

Layed teh fuck out.

Posted Image

trunk, I know it looks like crap, its only temp, untill I can get the wood out of the car, I need more space, I figured out how I am redoing it, I just gotta do it, and its toooooooooo freakin hot to work on the car after 8hrs at teh real job ( in the heat all day)

Posted Image

thanks for the tips Big P, I will be going to Nitrogen in the future.

drag pics hmmm dunno yet, when I scrapped it on the way home,, I hit the lower A-Arm where it connects to the subframe.

I dont have no drag blocks so I Dont think I'll be draggin the rear end anytime soon, to get low enough to drag it, the tire's are catching on the inner fenderwell lip, I need some fender work donebefore I can really drag it.

I just played with it abit, if I let it get upto 200psi I can play for a minute or so heh, Impressed my nieghbors :)

Archived