Camo Trim pieces inside my truck.

So my truck is red on the outside, red trim and red carpet...way too much red for me.

So I am going to do a black/camo theme on the inside.

Black carpet, black headliner, black leather/cloth seats and camo dash, trim pieces, and few other odd ball things.

Here is what I have done so far...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is what they are like installed. The edges on the top I wasn't too worried about since they will get covered up by the strips that go above the doors.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What do you guys think?

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

Yep the door panels will be getting some attention also!

Got another piece done just a few minutes ago....talk about being hard to get this stuff to wrap around curves and such....then to get it to stick after you get it to go around those curves......

Will redo the other one tomorrow and then will get pics of them together then with everything I have done so far back in the truck.

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

Yep the door panels will be getting some attention also!

Got another piece done just a few minutes ago....talk about being hard to get this stuff to wrap around curves and such....then to get it to stick after you get it to go around those curves......

Will redo the other one tomorrow and then will get pics of them together then with everything I have done so far back in the truck.

Seriously, I'm wrapping some panels in suede and it's a pain in the ass. It took me an hour to wrap my headliner and get all the wrinkles out and thats the easiest thing I've done so far.

Looks good though, I did my old hunting truck in mossy oak.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

• 3 months later...

Archived