shipping problem? beware of who you sell to

i wasnt the one who threw away the box. my dad did had it sitting on my desk and he threw it away. the fedex guy came to pick it up and i told him i no longer had the box. he said to throw it in any box and it will be fine. i put lots of bubble wrap and foam in that box very well packed compared to the one tiny layer you put around a 62 pound battery and the box that looks like it was 3 seprate boxes together and was as flembzy as a piece of paper. well i know i fucked by letting the box get thrown away but that is know reason to g around shit talking and saying that i scammed you, etc. i understand that i sent you it was good but that is because you sent me 10+ messages telling me to leave you feedback and i didnt want to open till i got my alt because i figured it would be safer that way. i am almost always an honest guy i have sold to several people on here and i am a dealer of dc audio. if you really want to get down to it i have bought 15 + woofers from rusty and he hasnt had one problem out of all those transactions. why do you think that you are so special that i would choose you out of everyone else on here? i worked 2 jobs all summer to get the money for all the shit i have i am a hard worker, and i get everything i have the honest way. and i am not a scammer as much as you like to think i am i really am a good guy. but i probably am not getting money back and that is fine with me. i would like an apology tho for all of the shit talking and time you have spent trying to ruin my reputation on here. but i would just like for all of this to be said and done. and it is ok to go ahead and lock this up so 99vic can stop think that me and all my friends are out to get him. the world doesnt revolve around you. but any thing else between us needs to be done in pm's

but one last thing the only time i have ever seen people get really definsive is when they know they are in the wrong

vic ive shipped many batts about 20 total to be exact. you need 2" thick foam around the WHOLE battery. i did the same thing you did and fucked up about 6 batts or so. they should cover the thing if you insured it. but for future reference they sell sheets of 2" thick styrafoam ( sp ) at home depot for $6 and you can buy boxes at the storage place for like $1.50 a box or somethin like that.

edit. sorry for the extra post. didnt read whole thread just wanted to give some good info for future battery shipping to everyone. no pun intended to anyone. thanks

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived