Anymore Nextar NCD50's out there?

slugdub

A while back somebody posted a link to newegg on here about how this deck was only $20. It was reviewed well and often people simply purchased it as a replacement of a nicer deck they had stolen. Its easy theft prevention. Only an idiot would bother.

Well my buddy is in a similar situation having had his old, mediocre, valueless deck stolen very professionally (maybe it was practice or boredom because they sure did do a nice job leaving everything else unharmed).

He wanted to replace it with something else that the hard thugs of Mahtomedi, MN won't be willing to take, but he Nextar NCD50 is all sold out. Any ideas?

images-1.jpg

A while back somebody posted a link to newegg on here about how this deck was only $20. It was reviewed well and often people simply purchased it as a replacement of a nicer deck they had stolen. Its easy theft prevention. Only an idiot would bother.

Well my buddy is in a similar situation having had his old, mediocre, valueless deck stolen very professionally (maybe it was practice or boredom because they sure did do a nice job leaving everything else unharmed).

He wanted to replace it with something else that the hard thugs of Mahtomedi, MN won't be willing to take, but he Nextar NCD50 is all sold out. Any ideas?

Wal-mart, buy the cheapest sony they got.

Wal-mart, buy the cheapest sony they got.

Well, that still runs $80 plus tax. The whole point was to just say "fuck it, I'm gettin a $20 Nextar" and save money in the process. I myself would never buy an $80 player knowing that another $40-60 would probably get me something three times as nice.

images-1.jpg

Archived