Second Skin Audio

sub up, port to the side, extended cab truck.

porkchop

so basically, i got a 93 dakota, extended cab, would sub up , port to the side do well? or should i fire both up? just fishing for design choices.

thanks chop.

iaklogo4-1.png

My daughter's (kimberly) hairtrick via the duckman

oh, really.........so the sub firing into the seat is not a issue? i will be driving with passenger, not a comp vehicle.... i have a saz 3000d and a pap wmd2r 15" , just doing ground pounding, with some nice lows, bass heavy hip hop, just a daily driver.

thanks chop

iaklogo4-1.png

oh, really.........so the sub firing into the seat is not a issue? i will be driving with passenger, not a comp vehicle.... i have a saz 3000d and a pap wmd2r 15" , just doing ground pounding, with some nice lows, bass heavy hip hop, just a daily driver.

thanks chop

Not an issue, long as the sub does not rub the back of the seat.

Team Ampere Audio

so , like sub on passenger side and port on drivers? i guess it would be a easy drop in box style.

thanks for the input,

chop

iaklogo4-1.png

I've done this before. definetly not subs and ports forwards. subs up ports up sounded good for me, was 4 db louder than subs and ports forwards. now subs forwards and ports up...might be cool but its nice to have the seat back without hittin subs

alright i got two designs to try... for starts i will be doing a t-line, sub up, ported to the side.....and i have a simple sub up, port up, 4 cubes, tuned to 30hz. i will try too.

thanks chop

iaklogo4-1.png

Archived