Did any of you think about going to a sleeping center thing? Where they monitor you and stuff. And Ive currently been up for over 48hours haha I hate sleeping I think its a waste of time.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Yea i have sleeping problems also. It sucks. I have a hard time falling to sleep sometimes. Then when i do i wake up anywhere from 20-30 mins to a hour or two later and i do that all through out the night. I've been to a sleeping clinic and they said when i slept everything was fine all my oxygen levels and all that. I forget exactly what its called that i have... I've tried lunesta, ambien, melitonin (sp) most script sleeping meds and natural. All don't help... It sucks but there's nothing i can really do about it.

2000 ford taurus SE 24v DOHC

Doors: MachAudio Stock System

Subwoofer: 18" WMD D2 4.8cft @ 35hz

Amp: Hifonics Bxi 1210D Amp

Wire:4/0 gauge power wire to amp

Alt: Stock Alt

How yours diet? I used to be lucky to get 1-4 hours of sleep a night but now I'm doing the P90x program and dieting hardcore and by the time 10 or 11 rolls around I usually pass out and get 6-9 hours of sleep.

If you don't already, try cutting back on caffeine and fattening stuff and excercise an hour a day. It does a lot for the body.

diets not the greatest. havent been workin out much lately, but thats soon to change, the weathers startin to cool off a little and im gonna get back to my old workout routine, i know back when i worked out for 1-2 hours a day i used to sleep much better and stayed in much better shape and still ate what i wanted.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.