its an inside thing if u dont know what im talking about then why post towards me?

justin is my very good friend and we call him meade jr because he he has a yukon and 4 18's go figure(u understand now??)..but yes ur right most dont have any meaning thats why mmost of my posts are in the off topic

so now back on off topic

justin---- i know your unpredictable thats all i got to say to that

did i say he had 4 18's in the yukon?

When used in that way in the sentence; yes, you did say he had 4 18's in a yukon

Lol I'm not gonna give you an English lesson just steppin on your toes bro

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

its cool i thought about it too but if i wanted to say he has a yukon with 4 18's in it i would of.. but yeah ill edit: a yukon and 4 18's in house probably in the box already lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Who cares who is a "mini meade"......How childish is that, why dont people be originators, and not posers or want-a-bees. Red-navi-916 your replies, and YOU are all over the place. Is there going to be a point, when you realize what a *CHILD* you act like, and perhaps become a respected part of the community here. Its like some of your posts are just made to make it sound like your some form of group leader, and you have your followers........does that make any sense? You may have friends here, hell..........you may know a ton of people here, but you dont see any of them acting like a fool, do you? NO! only you! Clean your act up please, so we all can move on.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny