Still repping the Jaycar woofers! You know that's how I like it!

I have 2 of the 8"s in a set of Technics boxes because the stock ones were blown when I bought the speakers. They are awesome now! Way more bass and don't sound too bad doing mids (of course it could be better, but for the price! :good: )

My cousin has one of the 12"s too, although it hasn't been used in ages and really needs more power and a better box to do it justice.

Sucks about the MT, what have you done with it now? Fixed it up and sold it or stashed it away?

Looks like it will get very loud and interesting soon!

Love the anarchy's too! Very nice!

BTW, have you tried the Kevlar cone Response Precision? (rebranded, you will find that they actually Hi-Vi, www.swanspeaker.com ) they are real nice drivers and have some interesting design techniques.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

yeah boi jaycar FTW

i used to run all kevlar speakers, i had 2 sets of 6.5" splits in the front and 6" splits in the back, awesome speakers for the money, i just sold them though to fund the anarchys, i still have 1 set of 6.5"s that im keeping for a rainy day though :)

i alao have 6 of the papercone 8"s lol, one of my mates built a tapped horn for one and it smashes the lows :P

the MT is stashed in the shed till i can be bothered fixing it, too many projects on the go!

vandersexx-1.jpgdeafaz-1.jpg

^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^

Australia-03-june.gif

hey guys,

well the Anarchys arrived today! 4 business days from ordering them to them arriving at my door... cant complain about that :)

also did i mention HOLY FUCK THERE HUGE!!!

P1090579.jpg

P1090584.jpg

P1090585.jpg

P1090587.jpg

there heavy too lol, my hinges arent gonna like holding 2 of these puppies up :P, hopefully my tweeters are here early next week then i can get it all in :)

ive also done a bit more work on the pods over the last couple of days, there was a bit of a wierd lump on the ends of them so i cut it off and covered with tape:

P1090511.jpg

then a few layers of glass:

P1090518.jpg

drying off (next to a mates door, the "Team LOLZ Laser" on here)

P1090552.jpg

and sanded:

P1090553.jpg

il probably do a couple more layers over the whole pod before test fitting the speakers and bogging/sanding it :)

Australia-03-june.gif

Wow they are huge, where the hell did you get them from, never heard of that brand before ??

and also where do you get them response speakers from, my sisters looking for a little sub to fit in her Hyundai excel, they look like they would be perfect for her little car ??

keep these Updates coming :)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

hey man, the midbasses i got from (www.audiomarketplace.com.au) in Australia but in the USA i think (www.diycable.com) sells them... the response stuff comes from Jaycar, they have shops all over Aus but im not sure about USA (www.jaycar.com.au)

heres a little vid my mate did (he got a pair at the same time as me)

ive also done a couple more layers of glass on the door pods:

P1090645.jpg

getting pretty solid now, probably 2 more layers on the front and they will be ready for bogging/sanding :)

P1090648.jpg

Australia-03-june.gif

hey guys,

got my tweeters yesterday! SB acoustics SB29RDNC from madisound :)

P1090667.jpg

P1090668.jpg

P1090669.jpg

i now have all the drivers i need for the front stage, just need to save up for an amp now :)

P1090674.jpg

P1090673.jpg

P1090675.jpg

ive also done more fiberglass on the door pods, there getting pretty strong now, just waiting for the last layer to dry on the front then i can sand them down and start bogging, sanding them :)

thanks for lookin

Australia-03-june.gif

what amp you plan on running for your front stage ?

and also you gotta put some videos up of the exodus anarchy speakers when you have them installed i wanna see what they can do :)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

hey guys,

well i finally caved, i wasnt gonna put anything in the car until its finished for once but i went crazy with no music and theres a comp on next weekend so i needed some tunes!

i havnt got any amps at the moment so i pulled my head unit out and ran some wires out to the dash and doors, then made adapters for the tweeter rings on the pillars so i didnt have to reposition the new rings yet (il do it later), for the lulz i also hooked up one of the mids per side in the cardboard box they came in... sounded really good :o

P1090676.jpg

P1090677.jpg

this was all while i waited for a coat of brush on sound deadener to dry on the pods

P1090678.jpg

once it was dry i had to cut the mounting holes slightly bigger for the new speakers:

P1090682.jpg

yay it fits!

P1090679.jpg

just... :o

P1090681.jpg

then i put them in the car and hooked them up to the head unit:

P1090683.jpg

P1090684.jpg

P1090687.jpg

hows it sound? pretty damn good! still needs a tune but with the tune from my last setup still in it images great, great stage width and the detail from the tweeters is awesome, oh and did i mention the bass? holy crap these things are crazy, there hardly even moving off the 8wrms each there getting from the head unit but play easy down to 20hz lol, cant wait to get some power into them :D

what amp you plan on running for your front stage ?

and also you gotta put some videos up of the exodus anarchy speakers when you have them installed i wanna see what they can do :)

i plan on running a ZED Leviathan for the fronts and another later on for the rears, il probably get my first one in a couple of weeks when i have the money

vids tommorow...

thanks for lookin

Australia-03-june.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Wheres the vids ?? :(

how long do you think until the wall starts with the 16 10's if i remember right ?

:popcorn: :popcorn: updates would be nice :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived