P1020584.jpg

P1020585.jpg

P1020587.jpg

P1020589.jpg

P1020590.jpg

th_P1020592.jpg

before i deaden the roof

th_P1020594.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the foil was noticably thicker than dynamat and the backing seemed a lot better, itll break when you pull on it, instead of just going stringy like gum. it seems to hold very strong. im not worried about this stuff ever falling off.

thank you Ant for the door pack. it went to good use. i just wish i had ordered more of it.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

the foil was noticably thicker than dynamat and the backing seemed a lot better, itll break when you pull on it, instead of just going stringy like gum. it seems to hold very strong. im not worried about this stuff ever falling off.

thank you Ant for the door pack. it went to good use. i just wish i had ordered more of it.

Glad yo ulike the material and appreciate the quality!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

ANT

secondskin_468x60.gif

she's commin down

P1020596.jpg

P1020597.jpg

P1020598.jpg

P1020599.jpg

P1020600.jpg

th_P1020601.jpg

th_P1020602.jpg