ahh

my 3000db didnt help me much getting past 145 with 2-15s

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ya i find it really weird that i burped so close to what i bass raced...but i will have videos up very soon though to back it up. keep in mind it is tuned pretty low...

as for the battery, i have been in three comps since i got it and in all three i have had the car off.(i dont know if the rules are different down there, but here the car has to be off for all classes except SS, Extreme, and bass race i do beleive) and not once have i ever had a problem. ive had this battery for a year and not once have i drained it or had any starting problems, even it the winter. and well, it more then is suitable for 3 burps and then some. (but no for bass race i will have the car on, you are correct there. and when i did my run i didnt have it on...since it was indoors) all i know is that i saw the numbers 139.8/139.9 my whole run...then i burped a little over 140

i will just get videos and end the specualtion i guess lol. but i do see what your saying, and it doenst really make sense...

Archived