tejcurrent Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 Well to answer my own question meade uses this camera Sony DSC W200. I dont know what the current model is this one can be had still for 250 to 400 dollars. EDIT HA HA its the one you were lookin at thats freakin messed up i had to dig through the forum for like 20 mins or so. I found it at my local K-Mart for like 189 or so. Awesome buy imo. I was just tired of my old one and wanted good pictures the day my daughter was born- I just ran out and picked up the first decent camera under $200. tejcurrent XS Power T3
TeamNemesis_Jessie Posted September 21, 2009 Author Report Posted September 21, 2009 I found it at my local K-Mart for like 189 or so. Awesome buy imo. I was just tired of my old one and wanted good pictures the day my daughter was born- I just ran out and picked up the first decent camera under $200.Yea For Pics I Love This Camera I Have For Two Years Or so
Herrie_V Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 Panasonic Lumix TZ7 It has some nice feautures, as 12x optical zoom, filming in HD, wide lens. 3" screen etc etc too much to discribe here Here are more specs: http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electro...5702#tabsection
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.