how much different is white diamond then pearl white?

he was talking about the white that has the blue tinti to it in the sunlight

Diamond White is basically Cadillac or Buick white. More or less a pearl white... But yes ^^^ you are correct in that pricing for just the paint can be thru the roof. All depends on what color you are getting and how big of a vehicle you have. It is very hard to give you a correct price or even something in the ballpark because it vastly differs from body shop to body shop. If I have time today, I will check and see what the price of just paint for your car will be. no guarantees tho.

its not pearl white it would be called pearl white if thats what it was

Roseville, CA

topic with the most mis-information, right here

its the internet what do you expect....

i cant tell you how much... only a body shop can give you a price not a online forum... but just remember you get what you pay for...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

stop guessing prices. you guys are way off on everything
topic with the most mis-information, right here

do you have anything productive to say? if everyone is soo wrong then correct them since you know. actually most of the posts are pretty close. depending on the cost of paint its gonna cost him at least 5K. just got my suburban priced at a little over 5K. but i say if ur not gonna contribute other than telling everyone how wrong they are then keep you .02 to yourself......

but for real its gonna cost you some stacks to get it done right and if your gonna spend any amount of money on paint, the only thing i can tell you is get it done right. a bad paint job will make your truck look horrible.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Ok, Im lookin Into painting my 03' EXT From Black to "WHITE DIAMOND"

Is this Paint Expensive..?

And what would you Estimated Thought of Cost would be..?

And YES door jams And all...lol

I painted my 91 civic with the one of the hardest colors - silver. I bought the paint from www.smartshoppersinc.com

It's 220.00 shipped with everything you need and I mean everything (well you need an air compressor and gun)

and I learned mostly from here www.autobody101.com . It did take alot of reading and then testing with my hvlp gun to dial it in for spraying the paint and then re-adjusting for the clear. If want to takle it yourself try small stuff like bikes or just small pieces of metal like 20" x 20" to practice on.