Jump to content

aftermarket head unit harness


doug118

Recommended Posts

Posted

They might work fine but I have no clue. I'm about to order some stuff from sonicelectronics and they have "house brand" replacement harnesses for my alpine head unit and are only $10

now my actual alpine harness has a thicker ground wire and has a little board that the constant connects to but the replacement one does not. does anyone know what the board is for and will it effect anything if I use the replacement one without it?

Posted
They might work fine but I have no clue. I'm about to order some stuff from sonicelectronics and they have "house brand" replacement harnesses for my alpine head unit and are only $10

now my actual alpine harness has a thicker ground wire and has a little board that the constant connects to but the replacement one does not. does anyone know what the board is for and will it effect anything if I use the replacement one without it?

i have used both and ive noticed nothing of difference

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1085 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...