Give it a rest.

Free health care is a joke.

I agree.

Write it on the corruption of the government, if it's well thought out and prepared he will like it no matter what his views are.

x2

.....Write about the corruption if you can make it argumentative somehow.....

I am writing and analysis of the battle of plataea according to the 9 principles of war right now, and it has to be 5-7 pages...and have an accompanying powerpoint...then I have to teach the class about the battle. lets switch lives. hahaha.

Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

haha, im just a freshman in college, im sure the papers only get worse. i just wanna take what i gotta take for general studies and get it done. i dont think the class would be as bad as it is if i didnt hate the professor, fucking cunt from up north (no offense to anyone up north) shes got the worst northern accent ive ever heard and her voice is so nasaly its hard for me to even listen to her.

but i think i might do something about how the national credit system is flawed.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.