Jump to content

Jensen uv9 problem


BGofFL

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well first of all im new to SMD forums but want to get into the community =D

Anyway my problem is about a week ago my HU would only play half of a cd then say "decoding error"

Now it just wont play anyone even a new one. just "bad disc" and spits it out.

wondering if this problem can be fixed.

I'm a bass'er.

Posted

have you tried taking CD out and putting it back?

i had same problem, it would say bad CD, but then play it

Thanks for some input. i havnt gotten around to messing with it yet, it happend to me on the way home from work and i just said screw it. just gettin some input on it first. =]

I'm a bass'er.

Posted

Try holding down the reset button on the front... if that doesn't work, I would exchange it for another one. Those are notorious for problems.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

Try holding down the reset button on the front... if that doesn't work, I would exchange it for another one. Those are notorious for problems.

oh god i know right ha, i bought it from a bud who didnt want it any more and its worked good for almost a year until now ha, but thnx for the advice ill try it

I'm a bass'er.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 912 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...