Sonic Electronix

I've got a 2009 Mazda3i without the Bose system and was wondering what dash kit and harness I would need to install an Eclipse 5030? The people at Best Buy(I know) said that the dash kit was $150-200 dollars, but I saw one on Crutchfield for $25. I'm not too concerned with keeping all of the factory bells and chimes, just as long as I can return the car back to stock when I'm ready to sell.

Thanks for the help.

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

2x 10 fi X subs(looking to upgrade)

amp(looking)

Alpine type-r comps in front

type-r coaxials in rear

click for help

just type in your car and they will send you all the stuff with your headunit to get it installed along with mounting kits and instructions step by step for your car

Thing is, is that I already ordered the HU from another site.

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

2x 10 fi X subs(looking to upgrade)

amp(looking)

Alpine type-r comps in front

type-r coaxials in rear

You can get your dash kit and stuff from crutchfield is what hes saying, with the harness..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_120707904/Maz...ss.html?tp=2977

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_120957504/Maz...it.html?tp=3121

that what your looking for?

*edit

I used the link Thehoe92 provided to get those 2 links right there btw

Edited by Army_guy614

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

best buy guys on car audio are morons, atleast all the best buys in columbus are....

Team DC Audio

best buy guys on car audio are morons, atleast all the best buys in columbus are....

well what do you expect, Best Buy is not paying for the right people, they want some part timers to keep the costs down. I have very little respect for them but I do respect the company a tad bit. it is a vicious circle.

further my buddy Murphy has actually made the top 10 installers in the USA when he was at BBY. He knows his alarm systems for sure, and i think i called him 2 times for a question I was brain farting over.

I wish they can turn it into very knowledgeable people and authorities in the field, but it won't ever happen. plus they would need to become basic fabricators.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

I dont expect anything, i either go to my friends shop or order online LOL.. i go to best buy for computer stuff or movies, since media play isnt around anymore

Team DC Audio