http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

ok i guess i should specify some more...I need

an amp that does great for 2 alpine type r 12s 2 ohm preferably 2 channel because i dont know that much about wiring also preferably off amazon and under 200 bucks

2002 Chevy Blazer

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Kenwood is no old school Zapco but it isn't as bad as people make it out to be imho. it's not as bad as Pyramid or Pyle. It was my first amp. Came with a car I bought. It was an 1800 watt also but the older model.

It was good enough to take first in 0-600 stock Usaci in region 8. In the trunk with 2 12's in a pre-fab. It's the amp I learned on so naturally I thought full bass boost and full gain was the way to go. lasted a long time till I sold it to a guy that used speaker wires for power wire.

you dont need a 2 channel. a monoblock is fine. the kicker line is ran at 2 ohms, which you can wire your type r's to.

the audioque 1200d will work fine. audioque is the best brand to run cheap for loud IMO. legacy, lanzar, pyle, are all VERY low quality. dont even bother.

Edited by Krannyman92

I have heard some incredibly good things about the new Clarion DPX amps, they do 1500rms at 2 ohms, and are $199

http://www.amazon.com/Clarion-DPX11551-sub...9636&sr=1-9

Also it will be really easy to wire both your subs to a 2 ohm stable load.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I have used six different kenwood amps just in my car alone (they make great temp amps between big systems). I like to think of Kenwoods as Idiot Proof. To this day is still think Kenwood has the most solid products on the market. I have seen Kenwoods pulled out of systems wired with extensions cords (GF's dad's DIY install), I've seen them ran all day with voltage drop to 9 volt continuous, I have seen them go thermal and ALWAYS come out of protect, and I have seen some ran clipped to high hell with dirty signals for years. They are designed for nubes, through and through. If you kill a kenwood you should not be anywhere near car audio. They may not be the most powerful or accurately rated, or the best sounding. But they are by far the most dependable amps on the market. And that is the truth. No amp company compares to what most kenwood amps have to go though. Oh, and they are cheap as hell for what you get. I think the Kenwood would be a great amp for you until your experienced enough to run a serious amp. My $0.02

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I have used six different kenwood amps just in my car alone (they make great temp amps between big systems). I like to think of Kenwoods as Idiot Proof. To this day is still think Kenwood has the most solid products on the market. I have seen Kenwoods pulled out of systems wired with extensions cords (GF's dad's DIY install), I've seen them ran all day with voltage drop to 9 volt continuous, I have seen them go thermal and ALWAYS come out of protect, and I have seen some ran clipped to high hell with dirty signals for years. They are designed for nubes, through and through. If you kill a kenwood you should not be anywhere near car audio. They may not be the most powerful or accurately rated, or the best sounding. But they are by far the most dependable amps on the market. And that is the truth. No amp company compares to what most kenwood amps have to go though. Oh, and they are cheap as hell for what you get. I think the Kenwood would be a great amp for you until your experienced enough to run a serious amp. My $0.02

That really got me thinking about the kenwood 1800 watt..Now if I could just sell my old system for a little more money and do they are there 2000 watt kenwoods on amazon and would best buy match that price that way I dont have to go so long without beat :( it will be a sad day

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...