Anyone want to do a couple things for me...? I'm planning out some potential projects and want to get a feel for how they look...

100_1419.jpg

Change the body color to Octane Blue Pearl (Mitsubishi Color)

Change the chrome "Power Bar" on the grill to body color

Change bowtie to gloss black

Change the cladding (the plastic lower pieces and the pieces on the bed) to black

Put this hood on it.

4147-200-022.jpg

Thanks ya'll!!!

- Tim

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

is that a whelen freedom lightbar?

were did u find one, n did u rebuild it to led?

that looks like a whelen edge with modded takedowns?

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Kinda wondering about the LEDs myself. Those things are bright. Way to bright. Much, much to bright...

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

i live bout 5min max away from local fire dept n i wanted to be a volunteer firefighter n i got a emergency light addiction n im kinda a collector but cant find the ones i really want, all i got now is a federal signal 184 becon just like this

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

but i dont have the mounting for it, n i wanna be pov so i can help pplz n i luv flashing lights so that helps, n im pritty good at wireing things so i unno

but if i could have any lightbar it'ed be a federal signal smart vector, or one of these

modded with one of these in the middle with clear dome n half red n clear like the other one

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

lol sorry for thread jackin

is that a whelen freedom lightbar?

were did u find one, n did u rebuild it to led?

that looks like a whelen edge with modded takedowns?

No, it's not a Freedom... Its a Whelen 9622 Edge... It's one of Whelen's duplex models... I actually got this bar from a trade with a local police department... They were making one of their cars an undercover and took the bar off... And I happen to have some strobe supplies and strobe heads I want using, so we traded... LoL

I did rebuild it kinda... When I got it I stripped it down and cleaned everything up, plus moved some of the internals around so it was set-up how I wanted it...

lol sorry for thread jackin

It's all good... LoL

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

Kinda wondering about the LEDs myself. Those things are bright. Way to bright. Much, much to bright...

...? :unknw:

I wish I could see it... Aparently the web filter here at work doesn't like your hosting site... LoL