Calling all North Georgia members...Did all the rain mess you up?

As some of you might know, im an EMT in Paulding County (Dallas/Hiram/Douglas) I started my 24hr shift yesterday @ 8:30am, My station is ~25miles from the house, I thought I would be smart and leave @ 6am. I took me just over 2hrs to drive 25miles! I called our dispatch 911 center and had to report 2 MVA's on the way to work, and 1 car up in a tree!! My county (carroll, recieved nearly 14" of rain in 12hrs) and paulding county i think got nearly 20" in 12hrs. I was non stop from 6am, till nearly 5:30am this morning, and am DAMN tired. To those of you that are near this area, did you remember seeing on the news about 6pm there were 3 kids that got caught in the flood waters near bakers bridge road..........You may have seen me on the news, as news channel2's crew was there, and there might be a good chance that I'll be on it (or at least seen in it LOL) People do the most fucking stupidest shit ever. We were going thru a subdivision in Austell yesterday, on the PA telling people to LEAVE NOW, as the water is about to break the bank of the river, and TOO LEAVE NOW!, well, those same people that didn't leave, were calling for rescue to pick them up from there roofs nearly 1 hour later. WHY THE FUCK DONT PEOPLE LISTEN! I believe the total deaths from this storm is now at 6 people.

Anyway, I hope for those of you here that live in this area (all the effected areas from this storm) Are well, and no damage was done.

EDIT****

Here is a picture of a Elem School in Austell (about 5 minutes from that sub-division that we were telling people to leave from.

Untitled760.jpg

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny