New Video from TopFlight Customs calling out Meade

Steve Meade- 137 dbz and climbing

your slowly moving up man. keep it up.

:lol:

lemme straighten one thing out real quick. This isnt about someone being louder, its about someone making a dickface video talking shit.

as soon as i sit down again, i am gonna claim and put it in my sig that i only do a 135 so these goof-nuts will quit trying to challenge me. I mean challenge me if thats what you wanna do but theres ways to do it and be cool......well even if your cool you still have to be truthfull and not full of dog shit like those guys are.

Steve Meade - 135dbz and climbing

Come on meade you know that i cant comment on this guys call out towards you. I never saw the vid in question I was simply stating that I now know who he is and have met him before. And that he has no reason to be calling out anybody especially you for that matter. I meant no harm in what I said.

Edit Oh and I Bassrace in the 140's so in that case i'm callin you out. :aggressive: J/K :lol:

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Hey Jville, I'll call you out. hehe. just kidding, you're louder than I am. Especially since I have the weakest system in Jax.

Now from the looks of it, topflight is in Jacksonville? Hmmmm.. Wonder if he wants to meet the Astro. Hell, he may have already, but I can't remember.

I think I want to see topflight's system in RL. I might get some good ideas of what not to do.

** Edited **

I just found out his shop is within 5 miles from one of the places I work. I may try to visit and check out things one day next week, if I can get time.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

this thread is still going......''shakes head''

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

Ok, let me clear things up, it seems that somehow, I got mistaken for Jay/Topflight.

First off, I own topflightjax.com AND the hosting. I did the meatspin.

Secondly, I havent looked through this thread yet, just read a little on my sidekick, Im guessing you pulled the IP address, and they came up close with the same ISP? Let me explain, the IP where this account was registered, and a majority of my post where from,(not the OP in the this thread), is a BellSouth ISP. Bellsouth/ATT and Comcast are the only big highspeed guys heres.

Now, let me explain why the IP's were close to some of the post in this thread, and the post from Topflight(the user). I practically live at my girlfriends house, she lives about 2 miles, at the very most, from the shop, TopFlight Customs.

My girlfriend lives at Beach and Sanpablo, and Topflight is almost at Beach and Hodges, Im sure TechSys can tell you how close those 2 are. Both Topflight, and my gf, have Comcast.

That should have cleared everything up, if not, let me know.

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER: NOT MAKING ACCUSATIONS BECAUSE IM NOT AN IP EXPERT......BUT THIS IS DISTURBING TO ME:

Posted Image

WTF?

Like I stated in my OP, I used to work there, we did nothing but sit around all day, Im sure I made a post here while I worked there, look at how far the dates are apart.

4 DD3515s Supercharged

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

That was the floor of the shop I worked at.

That pic was taken Jan of 2009

So it wasnt a recent pic at all, and as most of you know, you cant edit your post over there after like a week

4 DD3515s Supercharged

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Archived