sorry if a repost, but I learned so much from this today......

like the government's job is to take care of us...and that people are moving from the country to live in city slums..

what do you think???

i am glad all the children are getting to watch this in schools....ok yeahI am lying.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by shainemcconnell

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Yeah, I've seen that. It would be nice if our children could go to school to learn FACTS. This video is so full of half truths it isn't even funny. It is bad enough that our college system is overrun with liberal profs and their not so hidden agendas but now they are going after children.

Yeah, I've seen that. It would be nice if our children could go to school to learn FACTS. This video is so full of half truths it isn't even funny. It is bad enough that our college system is overrun with liberal profs and their not so hidden agendas but now they are going after children.

You said it, there's no such thing as both sides being presented anymore like there ever was but you know what I mean.

Please tell me that this isn't actually shown in schools. What a biased sack of crap.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

it appears it is bein shown to the kiddies......Nah I am not going to UF...right now....might go back and work on my MD though

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg