How do you guys save money?

One of the best ways to save a tone of money is: 1) not pushing the accelerator too hard 2) taking your leg off the gas pedal when you see a red light infront of you 3) letting the engine get warm when 1st start in the morning (specially during the winter)

Well it can save you a couple of 100$ a month... :)

Another way (that was mentioned before) is stop feeding yourself in crapst food like McD. It will not only save you money now, but will def. save you money on medical bills when you get older... :)

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

stock market, made 100 bucks in less than 2 hours 2 days ago.... and making boxes is great because car audio sops charge way to much for what it costs to make a box

Baylor University

Accounting

I feel your pain in trying to keep money on a lockdown, I am in college and I dont have a job, The only way I have gas and bills paid for is a deal I worked out with my parents, I like the sub box / money box idea, If you need the money dont take out the sub just bump it and itll be like the money cage thing that you have a minute to grab as much as you can and stuff it through the slot... Ive put some serious thought into the lawn business too, but Id have to be full time to come out ahead there... All I can say is Im tuned into this too...

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

OG, your exactly like me, Fortunately, i have been blessed with a good college job to help me make all my 10-25 dollar purchases.

But the other day my gf made me some teryaki stirfry something from walmart that cost less than 5 bucks. We could have gone to a japanese place and paid over 30 bucks, but it cost less than 5 at home. Also, pizza, 20 bucks to get delivered or 5 bucks at walmart.

Baylor University

Accounting

Never spend money on anything you dont have to, keep it to the bare essentials! The only time I start spending lots of my hard earned cash is when I am building or rebuilding my car stereo, and when I am doing this I will not spend my cash on anything but build materials and components. So for the last month I have not purchased anything other then car stereo related stuff and have only ate out when working at least an 8hr shift at work. I Also never miss a day of work and always pick up any hours I can get, want to call me in on Sunday morning? No problem! Lastly I dont buy books for classes until I know for sure I will need them to do well in the class, saved me a few hundred this semester!

Too Much Stuff to list .

Never spend money on anything you dont have to, keep it to the bare essentials! The only time I start spending lots of my hard earned cash is when I am building or rebuilding my car stereo, and when I am doing this I will not spend my cash on anything but build materials and components. So for the last month I have not purchased anything other then car stereo related stuff and have only ate out when working at least an 8hr shift at work. I Also never miss a day of work and always pick up any hours I can get, want to call me in on Sunday morning? No problem! Lastly I dont buy books for classes until I know for sure I will need them to do well in the class, saved me a few hundred this semester!

Yeah I think I'm gonna sit down with my boss and tell her I need a guranteed 30-40 hours a week or I'm walking (I can't spend money if I'm working right?). She likes me so hopefully she'll do it and not realize I'm lying because I have no where else to go lol. If I do start getting that many hours I think I'm gonna build a box out of spare MDF and stick it in my closest under a bunch of shit and try to put 250-300 dollars a paycheck in it. Hopefully it'll add up soon.

I hate to say it but I think I'll be taking a break from the audio game for a while. I'll just continue to bump want little I got until I get comfortable again.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Don't eat out. EVER. I usually eat out every day I work, 5 bucks a day or so. That's still at least 30 a week just in lunch, and 120 a month is an electric bill or something. You eat out 2x a day and you've got quite a bit of cash going out.

Make a list of stuff you need each week, then go get just that. If you start "shopping" you'll pick up other stuff. G/L.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Everytime I pay for something with Cash I put the change in a jar. At the end of the month theres around $200.

x2 i have like 5-10 (or more) in pennys

i started in 05

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived