Kian Posted September 25, 2009 Author Report Posted September 25, 2009 oh yeah, SBN is one of the biggest events if not the biggest if I am not mistaken? I will be there, anyone wanna share a room? lol sweet, that just bumped it up to 88% sure. I always wanted to see an extreme vehicle class 2 --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
BulletInjection Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 sweet, that just bumped it up to 88% sure. I always wanted to see an extreme vehical class 3, 4+Yeah I have been dying to go all year but its still so far away > I really hope I get to meet most of you guys out there, I know I will be chillin with the sundown crew My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
zfrerichs Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 A couple of us CALI guys are going........... but it is undecided on how many vehicles we'll bring One for sure maybe 2 Roseville, CA
Kian Posted September 25, 2009 Author Report Posted September 25, 2009 Yeah I have been dying to go all year but its still so far away > I really hope I get to meet most of you guys out there, I know I will be chillin with the sundown crewThats awesome, ill be going down with my friend. only got 2 seats in car now, no rear seats. 945 mi – about 14 hours 45 mins. from my house to there. --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
Kian Posted September 25, 2009 Author Report Posted September 25, 2009 A couple of us CALI guys are going........... but it is undecided on how many vehicles we'll bring One for sure maybe 2 Holy shit thats nuts. looong drive. im looking forward on seeing alot of SMD stickers over there on people cars. --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
Anotherguy Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 I wouldn't miss it for anything. Most, if not all of our team will be there.
zfrerichs Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 43 hours 5 minutes / 2846.86 miles Roseville, CA
zfrerichs Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 and somewhere around 1400 just in gas Roseville, CA
BulletInjection Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 and somewhere around 1400 just in gasDAMN! Where is it exactly? It will be like an 8 hour drive for me? 10 hour? My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.