DC Sound Lab

lvl 4's the lvl3's would probably take that sundown

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

get the lvl 4s if you are dead stuck on getting dcs

IDK...I kinda want two 10s but I dont want to upgrade my electrical...stock electrical wouldnt like 2k RMS...and level 4's wouldnt like 500 rms a piece

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

max power is a few jiggawatts from what i remember, all dc's are somewhere around there

1000 rms apiece for each is really pushing it for daily, they can certainly take it for burps or a bass race run if you knwo what you're doing, but daily it would prob be too much and a lvl 4 would be a better bet

honestly, if you run a sub, especially something underrated a bit like the dc, at rms, you can play whatever music for as long as you want as loud as you want and never worry. its so nice to be able to blast everything from gucci mane to chopped and screwed stuff to metallica for 6 hours straight and not smell anything or bottem them out or blow anything up. yes some people run way more than rated, but why the hell would you want to always worry!?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I would use the level 3's it you can control yourself with the volume. I have some on a 1500D and it is pretty close to the max it will take. The level 4's take all of the 3000D so a 200D would be easy on them. I do not see a reason to go with the 4xl's but it is your money.

well think about it...2 level 3's is rated for 1200 RMS...and 2 4's is rated for 2000 RMS.....You have 2000 RMS....hrmmm??? :)

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

yes

the lvl 3's will def work, but its going to really be pushing them, and depending on how everything works out you run the risk of bottoming them out on a really low note, or stinking them up or frying them if you're trying to show off (or you like let your friend borrow your car or something....

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Just my personal story... 7 cube box tuned to 31 hz with my two lvl3 15s on a saz3000d have held up lovely.. But i think im a lucky case.. Either way youd probably be safe running the 2000 as long as your box wasnt insanely huge.. But like everyone else says it would be easier in the future to just go with lvl4s