Second Skin Audio

Which way to face subs in trunk

Hmm well if it doesn't sound any different then I would like to do subs up port back only because it would simply be easier. Then I'd have way more than enough room.

Subs forward port up through the rear deck would be a good idea if I could seal the trunk. What would be the easiest and most affordable way to seal it off?

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Subs forward port up through the rear deck would be a good idea if I could seal the trunk. What would be the easiest and most affordable way to seal it off?

not sure if that would be a good idea or not. with the ports directly behind the subs some air (spl) might be lost before using all of the airspace and pressurising the box. :hairtrick:

pm noobtastic bout this ^, he is smarter than i. lol

Edited by matt402

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

I'm glad you know how that works because I sure don't. Never thought about it like that, so subs up port back looks to me like the easiest and most efficient. Can't wait to throw some DD 3515s in here!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400