To work at bestbuy or not?

think i should work at best buy? i talked to the manager today and he said he can set up my interview on friday and hire me...its starts out at $11 an hour..and ill be working in the install bay..

what are the benfits working there? and what are the discounts?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

benefits are working in the AC, and doing something you obviously like. Discount is 5% over cost...HUGE discounts in the car audio area

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

If its more $$ than you make now i say go for it. Hey you wont be doing the realy custom, but it cant hurt any skills that you have. And if you see someone there and they want something custom nudge them and slip your card to them. Make that $$ on the side

If its more $$ than you make now i say go for it. Hey you wont be doing the realy custom, but it cant hurt any skills that you have. And if you see someone there and they want something custom nudge them and slip your card to them. Make that $$ on the side

BTW, DONT DO THAT. Doing "work on the side" is the quickest way to get shit canned.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with working at best buy...I honestly dont see why you have to ask people whether you should or not. You didnt mention having another job, so unless this offer if worse than what you're already doing, take it. if nothing else you'll get an MECP cert out of it...you better pass that test, or you'll be a former best buy employee really quick.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived