Second Skin Audio

Dust Cap?

on my jl w7 i thought i cracked the cone but somone looked at it and said i only cracked the dustcap

i called jl and asked about a recone and they said itd b around 250-300 i didnt ask about just ordering the dustcap though does anyone know if they will just sell that and if so how much and how hard it would b to put in

thanks everyone in advance

with the way they did the surround on the w7 connected to the dust cap it would prolly a bitch to work with. i would be worried with how bad that cover is damaged that they might have poked on in that sub and possibly damaged something else. But with that said i have ordered a dust cover for a12w0 and they just sent it to me at no charge, but again it was a cover that wasnt connected to the surround, just the part that said JL audio. All i can do is just call them up let me get my phone to get you the number... 954-443-1100 and just follow the prompts.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"