Second Skin Audio

Sub box

ArtemCRV

listen, we do alot of what we do here and we all have out own reasons

you def wouldnt be the first guy to make round sub enclousures, so dont think you're the coolest just yet. get some subs, get some equipment, read up on that website i sent you cuz it has a SHIT TON of information about car audio, and then start a build log. As a community we contribute knowledge and techniques to eachother with build logs, where we photograph and explain steps in the process so other people can learn from it. From what you are saying, you might just be the first person to build a tube that particular way, so get to it.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Seems to me this guy has alot to learn, and asks for help even when he won't listen to the people that know. I say attempt the round box and post your progress so we can all see how its going. You've obviously never tried to curve MDF, but I would love to see pics of the attempt.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

listen, we do alot of what we do here and we all have out own reasons

you def wouldnt be the first guy to make round sub enclousures, so dont think you're the coolest just yet. get some subs, get some equipment, read up on that website i sent you cuz it has a SHIT TON of information about car audio, and then start a build log. As a community we contribute knowledge and techniques to eachother with build logs, where we photograph and explain steps in the process so other people can learn from it. From what you are saying, you might just be the first person to build a tube that particular way, so get to it.

Thank you! I appreciate any help from everyone and I don't forget it! :good:

Made a list. Gonna order everything this week.

The only problem is that I don't have my own garage. I mean my car parked in closed parking lot but the space is limited. So i'll have to do everything in appartment http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Seems to me this guy has alot to learn,

Well sure I do... It's gonna be my 1st project :)

and asks for help even when he won't listen to the people that know.

don't get me wrong...

i listen, just don't like mean people who are like "so you don't know anything about car stereo, that makes you stupid" f*ck that! i'm MD (well after i finish college), don't call me stupid...

and if i have my own ideas this also don't make me stupid...

I say attempt the round box and post your progress so we can all see how its going. You've obviously never tried to curve MDF, but I would love to see pics of the attempt.

well at least i'll try :pardon:

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

your getting help from people that are WAY more experinced than you and you go off blowing them off..not good man..

I'm sorry everyone if i acted like that, i respect everyone who's trying to help in any way. That guy just pissed me off saying how super smart he is being mean to ppl...

This thread is still going... First of all if your refering to me as "that guy" I never called you stupid, although I can't help if you make yourself sound that way.

If you look back at the earlier conversation, you asked a question and myself as well as others replied to you, you then proceeded to tell me you disagreed with us and how we were incorrect as it was 5th grade material. Which then I inquired as to how I was incorrect and then supplied you with both formulas and visual examples. Then you admitted, condensendingly I might add, that you were incorrect and what I told you was correct. After that was delt with I invited you to post any more questions and concerns on the board, you then told me how you thought I was an idiot as wall as a "super idiot" whatever that is. You also proceeded to quote things I never said like calling you stupid and that you didnt know anything about car audio, you did however admit that you've never done a project before and that you were still learning. I never said I was "super smart" either, if you get that impression of me then ok, w/e, thats your own deal.

I wasn't being mean, I was answering your question, if you can't take the knowlege from others and apply it to your own situation, then I think you missed a point of this forum. You made your account 1 day ago when this thread was started, get on here and post questions and tell people they are wrong in the same thread! I mean c'mon whats next, you telling Steve or the admins/mods they dont know what they talkin about when they give you advice.

Learn to take advice and apply it, not shun it away just because someone knows what they are talking about and you dont.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

let me see you shove the same amount of airspace into the back of your suv with tubes as you could with one large square box.

when you do that, then let all of us know.

^^^i don't expect to hear from you. :lol:

I can't help if you make yourself sound that way.

why? because i don't want a coffin in my car and asked why everyone build coffins? well that was a resonable question... well you got a point and i agreed with you that square is better fit a car thn tube...

This topic answered all questions i had...

enough!

PS that's where I finished reading your post. You make me bored... Plz don't unswer my topics anymore if you don't want to...

why? because i don't want a coffin in my car and asked why everyone build coffins? well that was a resonable question... well you got a point and i agreed with you that square is better fit a car thn tube...

This topic answered all questions i had...

enough!

PS that's where I finished reading your post. You make me bored... Plz don't unswer my topics anymore if you don't want to...

You make yourself sound that way by saying that a cylinder and a cube have the "same size round".

As well as many other things.

but that same size round thing is HILARIOUS.

PS Where did you come up with unswer? The 'U' isn't even near the 'A'.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

Archived