ahoz28 Posted September 24, 2009 Report Posted September 24, 2009 I have a 04 Yukon that I'v been playing around with. I can go 48 wide, 20 High, 33 deep. The hight can change a little, but not much since i like to invert the subs. Port back and subs up(inverted) seems louder.
AI James Posted September 24, 2009 Report Posted September 24, 2009 i have your box designed at home i been looking for you i deleted all my pms and lost who it was supposed to go to.
ahoz28 Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Posted September 24, 2009 i have your box designed at home i been looking for you i deleted all my pms and lost who it was supposed to go to. Yea, I got the message you had important things to take care of. I wasn't going to nagg you over this. I still have work I can on do untill box can go in.
AI James Posted September 24, 2009 Report Posted September 24, 2009 well whenever your ready for it just lemme know the design is finished and just waiting on you
ahoz28 Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Posted September 24, 2009 well whenever your ready for it just lemme know the design is finished and just waiting on you Can you pm the design?
AI James Posted September 24, 2009 Report Posted September 24, 2009 lol when i get home i can im not at home
ahoz28 Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Posted October 1, 2009 lol when i get home i can im not at home When you geting home lol
ahoz28 Posted January 23, 2010 Author Report Posted January 23, 2010 When you geting home lol This is all got, I have the pm also but no design.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.